01 January 2011

new [green] year :: new [green] start



HELLO :: TO  YOU ALL & TO THIS NEW YEAR UPON US.


I thought I would reflect upon the past year but Shanna did it so well 
that I felt like I would not be able to capture the beauty of the 2010 year .

2011 will be an important year on a personal level. 
It will be the year of the magic numbers :: 40 for me, 
50 for my sweet love and 
10 as the number of years since we met...! 
Lots of [green] celebrations ahead !
It will also be the year when for the first time my husband and I would take a 10 days trip without the girls :: a big premiere since we have not taken a single vacation away from our children ...yet...!

As far as my little business is concerned I hope that 2011 will be a blooming year as I have lots of projects and hope to be able to fulfill them all.

I believe that if you want to make the world a better place you need to start with yourself. You need to take responsability for oneself and 
how we all co-exist within this world.
All of the above is certainly easier said than done though. I very often find myself at lost at how to go about achieving it.


As for now, I thought it will be a good idea to start the new year with a green attitude!
So I decided to follow the "No Impact Week".
I first discovered Colin Beavan through his book and later on with his movie.  
I since follow his blog and sweet family in their great lifestyle change for the best.

Tomorrow Sunday the 2nd of January 
will be Day 1 of the NO IMPACT WEEK EXPERIMENT. 

So I signed up (and it is free) :: 
I don't know if i will be able to report everyday 
but I will try for sure !

Would you like to join me ?
If so please click here !
When you do :: please let me know !

WISHING YOU A HAPPY & ECO  2011 !




1 comment:

  1. Lila, I wish you and your family a fabulous new year full of magic !! grosses bises :)

    ReplyDelete