17 December 2010

On being "on pause" soon









[english first  :: traduction en francais juste en dessous :-) ]



Hello!

I am taking a little break very soon ! 

My last e-shop update will be on saturday the 18th of December in the evening 
(Paris, France time) which for the US is your saturday morning. 

I was not able to finish all my ongoing projects. I got pulled in too many directions at once. But there will be at least 2 new cushions or possibly 3 and some prints.



Un lieu sur terre will be closing from the 20th of December to the 4th of January. 
My e-shops will stay open and you are more than welcome to shop at any time during my break ~ however please note that any orders placed after 2pm on the 19th December will not be posted until I return on the 4th of January.


A huge thank you to all my customers, subscribers and supporters for a fantastic 2010! 


I have loved every bit of it and I simply couldn't do it without your support 
*
so THANK YOU!


It has been an amazing journey and I am now looking forward to taking a little break
 and wish all of you a very 

Merry Christmas and 
all my best wishes for 
a happy and healthy 2011!


*
*   *


Bonjour !
Je prends une petite pause très bientôt!
Ma dernière mise à jour par e-boutique aura lieu

 le samedi le 18 Décembre dans la soirée.
Je n'ai pas été capable de finir tous mes projets en cours... Trop de choses a accomplir en trop peu de temps . Mais il y aura au moins 2 nouveaux coussins ou éventuellement 3 et quelques cerations papier si tout va bien .


Un lieu sur terre sera fermé du 20 Décembre au 4 JanvierMes e-boutiques resteront ouvertes et vous êtes plus que bienvenue 

 à tout moment pendant ma pause.
Mais, s'il vous plaît, merci de noter que toutes les commandes passées après 14 heures le 19 Décembre ne seront  expediees qu'à mon retour le 4 Janvier.
Un grand merci à tous mes client(e)s, abonnés et ami(e)s pour une année 2010 fantastique!

J'ai aimé chaque moment passe a l'atelier et je ne pouvais pas le faire sans votre soutien Ainsi, un enorme MERCI !
Ce fut une incroyable experience que j'ai hate de continuer 

avec vous en 2011 pour de nouvelles aventures. 
Cependant,  maintenant je suis assez impatiente de prendre une petite pause
 mais sans oublier de 
vous souhaiter à tous un
Joyeux Noël et tous mes meilleurs vœux pour une bonne et heureuse annee 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet Lila, a break sounds like a wonderful idea. You were so busy before and now it's time for some holiday cheers! Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete