* of making drift wood door handles for our new and finished guest quarter !
DIY soon to follow !
* finally sewing this baby blanket from Piawallen (bought in Sweden last year) into a long dorsal pillow for our sofa.
* finally dip-painted this old twig cage that somehow I like so much.
* harvesting seeds for cooking use (here fennel)
* enjoying and welcoming friends and family in our new guest house. Loving the artwork from one of my favorite fiber art artist :: Feed the Dog, now hanging on the wall as we come in that new space.
* feeling so grateful every time we go and collect our daily egg (so far only two of our four Marans chicken are laying eggs...)
* feeling very grateful for the time my husband put into transforming an old small building on our land into a fantastic chicken house ). Salvaging wine crates, carefully re-using every scarps of woof found on site and turning them into a eco-lodge for our chicken !
* loving those so delicious "Bulle" from my favorite place in Stockholm :: Fabrique brought especially by my hubby for his 3 girls... The cardamon one is my favorite !